Clean and remove water scale from cold beverage machines including soft serve, Nitro, slushie, gelato and granita machines.
The chlorine-based formula easily cleans and removes stains for a hygienic machine. In use concentration provides 100ppm active chlorine.
Chill delivers a visual indication of cleaning performance allowing users to determine if the system has been effectively cleaned. Colour indicators highlight the difference between an effective and ineffective cleaning cycle. A specific blend of dye compounds, sensitive to food components, will show a range of colours from pink, red, yellow, and orange. Pink indicating an effective descaling cycle, and red, yellow, or orange indicating that another cleaning cycle should be undertaken.
1. Add 2 scoops (8g) to 1 litre of warm water and dissolve to form a pink solution.
2. Refer to manufacturer's instructions for cleaning your machine.
3. Leave the solution in the machine for 2 minutes.
4. The cleaning solution exiting the machine should be pink in colour indicating the cleaning cycle has been effective. If the solution is red, yellow or orange, run another cleaning cycle by repeating steps above.
5. Rinse thoroughly by running another cleaning cycle with fresh water.