Cafetto MFC Powder Blue is an alkaline powder designed to clean and control milk stone in automatic machine lines and frothers. Regular use of MFC Powder Blue will not only clean the milk system, but also remove milk stone from the lines and system components. Recommended for daily use on machines and equipment with high volume milk use, which will help prevent a blocked milk system.
- Quickly dissolves in warm water to make a low foaming cleaning solution
- Leaves no trace of odour after rinsing
- Effectively removes milk stone from milk lines and system components
To Clean Milk Lines and Frothers
1. Flush milk out of the system with 500ml of fresh water.
2. Add 10g (3 scoops) to 500ml (2 cups) of warm water in a container or jug.
3. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
4. Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer's cleaning instructions.
5. Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
To Clean Milk System Machine Parts
1. Add 10g (3 scoops) per litre of warm water in a container.
2. Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
3. Add parts to be cleaned and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly in clean water and dry with paper towel or clean cloth.