The Clever Coffee Dripper allows for an incredibly smooth brewed cup of coffee, dispensed easily and without mess! This is a free-standing, one cup coffee brewer with so many benefits:
- it's relatively inexpensive
- it's virtually unbreakable, yet lightweight
- it's free-standing (allowing you to set the entire brew up on a scale to measure your coffee dose)
- it's commercially viable because it doesn't take monitoring to produce a consistent brew
The Clever Coffee Dripper differs from other "pour over" methods, or percolators, in that you can control the intensity of the brew by dispensing it when ready by simply placing it over a coffee cup. You can adjust one variable at a time (water temperature, amount of grounds, time in brewer) to yield the perfect brew. All you need is a coffee cup, some number 4, flat bottom cone-shaped paper filters and some freshly ground coffee.
Here's how it works, step by step:
1. Set the paper filter inside and rinse with boiling water.
2. Add 2 scoops (35 grams) of ground coffee and 350ml boiling water to begin brewing process. Let brew for 30 seconds.
3. Using a spoon, gently submerge any grounds which are still floating. Let it steep for another 3 minutes. Be sure to use a timer!
4. Sit the Clever Coffee Dripper on a glass or cup and your brew is complete!
The Clever Coffee Dripper is BPA-free and should be hand washed. Take care not to touch the bottom of the brewer throughout the brewing process as the liquid is meant to be easily released.