Have you considered custom branding your products? At Bombora, we offer an in-house private labelling option on a range of filtration and cleaning lines, so you can sell products specifically branded for your business.
Why Choose Private Labelling?
There are many benefits to private-label products:
- Keep Your Customers Returning: While well-known brand names are sold in many stores, you can maintain your customer base by offering them your own brand that is exclusively yours.
- Increased Margins: Don?t pay an unnecessary premium price for a well-known brand name.
- Advertising Advantage: Products will bear your own branding.
- Expand Your Range: Provide your customers with an alternative to other brands.
How Does it Work?
As a large importer and supplier of cleaning and water filtration lines with strong relationships with our manufacturers, we have the ability to provide our customers with the option of choosing between well-known brand names or quality replacements for many of our product lines. These quality replacements are available to our customers for private labelling, where we individually label your products in-house with your specific branding.
To privately label products for your business, we can either accept artwork that you have designed, OR we can design something for you in-house to your specifications. For in-house design work, you will need to send us through the following:
- High-resolution logos for your business
- Your business details (including name, address, phone number and website)
- Any changes to the Product Name or product details*
- Examples of any current branding that you wish to incorporate into your label design
- Any design specifications (including colours, fonts and formatting)