The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR150-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality environments. This vessel rinser features a new actuator star design and a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 150mm in length, the RHPR150-S is the most compact pitcher rinser in the Rhino range and is the perfect option for smaller cafes and coffee bars.
- The Spinjet Valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, and milk and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
- Compact design is perfect for smaller bench spaces.
- Easy installation.
- Actuator Star design helps to prevent the build up of milk residue and is easy to clean.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- No sharp edges; corners are rounded for safety.
- NSF Certified
- Dimensions: 175mm (W) x 159mm (L) x 62mm (D) approx. (Depth with fittings: 110mm)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size
- Flow Rate: 120 lph approx.
- 1 x Sink
- 1 x Spinjet Spray Mechanism with Actuator Star
- 1 x John Guest Hose Adapter
- 1 x Drain Outlet
We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
All Rhino Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.
- Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. Bombora does not take responsibility for installation cut out error and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
- It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV - also known as a Pressure Restricting Valve or Water Pressure Regulator) is used when installing on mains water line. Click here to view.
Watch how to connect the drain tray and hoses:
Watch how to fix the o-ring to the activation piston:
Watch how to change the piston:
Watch how to replace the piston seals: