The Toddy Commercial System uses an engineered and patented cold water brewing process to produce outstanding cold brew coffee and tea. The end product is smooth, yet full-bodied, and aromatic. Many leading coffee shops are using this method because of the superior results. This non-electric brewer claim has the ability to brew a low acid coffee - approximately 67% less acid than traditionally brewed coffees. Many coffee afficionados prefer this for a naturally sweet tasting cold coffee, chai, or tea beverage. Perfect served over ice, or as an iced latte, or frozen drink.
Also included in this bundle is the new paper filters which are required to brew.
1. Insert the Lift into your Toddy Commercial Brew System feet down, making sure not to obstruct the spigot.
2. Using the Lift as a shelf, insert a filter bag, and add your favourite ground coffee and water to brew.
3. When you have finished brewing, decant the concentrate through the spigot into airtight containers.
4. Close the spigot and let the grounds sit for another 15-30 minutes. Coffee concentrate will continue to flow from the elevated grounds sitting on top of the Lift, into the bottom of the brewing container.
5. Decant the rest of the concentrate and clean your Toddy as per usual.
For information on the Toddy Lift, <a data-cke-saved-href="https://bomborasupplies.com.au/ /toddy-lift.html" href="https://bomborasupplies.com.au/ /toddy-lift.html" ="="">click here!
Click here to view detailed instructions